A space to connect, share, and learn with and from each other…
This is an online group – on facebook with members from around planet earth.
Find it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/485705918484672/
1. This group is for people who are seeking a space to connect with others around the globe in making sense of their personal experiences of struggling as a human in this world in ways that clinicians like to categorise as “mental illness” but we don’t have to.
2. Be it your own personal struggle and learning, or your own struggle and learning in supporting a loved one in theirs, this space is for sharing stories, experiences, questions, ideas, resources…
We especially welcome non-word-based contributions and expressions.
3. Specifically, this space is especially for those who have grown weary of inadequate and/ or dehumanizing services on offer wherever they are in the world.
4. We prefer to stay away from arguments about overthrowing, undermining or even blowing up the mental-illness-industrial-complex.
We’re with you on all that, but it tends to get all righteous and it gets all righteous and should-y and that’s [part of] the problem not the way out.
Let’s keep it out of this space and focus on us, each other and connecting, learning growing with and from each other.
5. This group is CLOSED – you’ll need check with facebook what that means as details change from time to time.
rather kind of liking the non-word based expression of stuff
words are kinda overrated as a means of communicating