MADx is about life.
MADx is about performance- first timers and experienced
MADx is about voice – finding and using yours, and witnessing others a as they do too.
MADx is about: heh, it’s Friday night.
So, why MADx ?
It’s a bit mad and it has an x in it.
Open Call for Performers
You have a song. poem, short story, spoken word piece, or want to recite a favourite by someone else, or if you have another performance, or wtf …
If you want to join us and share it at MADx on our stage
Then drop us a line with a few words here…
We invite you to:
- Share how you have been challenged, or are being challenged, whether by volition or happenstance, choices you found yourself with, and how its working out so far..
- How walked in fire, or through darkness and found something, anything that lights a fire in you soul, in your spirit, or under just your arse,
and you want to let it shine.
- How you’d like to challenge stereotypes without attacking and belittling others.
- Free yourself from the language of diagnistical boloxupifiction-
there are tens of thousands of other words we can choose
– and that’s just in English.So give it a try for ten minutes.
and show us what you got.
We’d prefer you didn’t…
- bring what Pat Deegan calls “restitution stories”, or download tired old, same old routines, and reinforce stereotypes that reduce other people’s lives.
If you get your kicks that way then you can find it easy enough elsewhere.
Note this event, we will be capturing footage for a video for a forthcoming MADx kickstarter campaign.
And no, you don’t need to be in the video. [D’oh!]
You must be logged in to post a comment.