2pm to 5pmRyerson University Library Building Room LIB 072 350 Victoria St
An event brought to you as part of Mad Pride Toronto 2012.
Inquiring into The Schizophrenia Label.
The label “Schizophrenia” is problematic for a number of reasons.
A group based in UK has started a campaign to inquire into the usefulness and value of using it , including how it’s use can damage and erode lives, families and societies.
printable poster pdf Inquiry Into Schizophrenia Label
See here for more info on what it’s about…
- Inquiry Into the Schizophrenia Label (recoverynetwork:Toronto.wordpress.com)
- ceci ce n’est pas un pipe (recoverynetwork:Toronto.wordpress.com)
- “schizophrenia” – sentence or diagnosis? (recoverynetworktoronto.wordpress.com)
- Schizophrenia: 100 years of bad treatment (recoverynetworktoronto.wordpress.com)
- The brain is the ‘most complex thing in the universe’ – Robin Murray (recoverynetworktoronto.wordpress.com)
- hearing voices: a normal human experience (recoverynetworktoronto.wordpress.com)
- Give People With Schizophrenia A Voice (ireport.cnn.com)
- Inquiry into the ‘Schizophrenia’ Label (madinamerica.com)