Usually comorbid, the two disorders may not leave the person themselves feeling ill but often lead others in their lives to suffer greatly.
Common symptons include…
- plays golf a lot
- delusions – often diagnosing others as deficient, disordered “lacking insight” for simply not agreeing with opinions of pychiatrists
- confusion – believes that a marketing strategy is the same as science
- drives fancy car
- lacks insight into own lack of humanity
- divides day into 15 minute appointments
- repeats phrases ” we need to review/adjust your meds”
- afraid of human differences
- writes lots of prescriptions – usually with a pen bearing name of favorite drug company
maybe you know someone like this?
7 billion ways to be normal