meets the second wednesday of each month d’oh!
- 630pm to 830pm
- 46 Delaware Ave
we are a community of learning focussed on supporting each other in learning to live in wellness
- if you want someone to recover for you, it’s not us
- if you want someone to tell you what to do – that ain’t us either
- we have no program, no “workers” and no money
Most of us share common ground that comes from programs like WRAP and that informs our practice: if there’s something you want – practice your self advocacy and ask.
The last thing we want is to create dependence.
If you like the sound of that then you’re welcome to join us.
peer support with attitude
…and cake: sometimes we have cake
Easy print [pdf] secondwednesday-let them eat cake-apr2013
- Pirate Ship Cake (spoonful.com)
- Caramel Apple Cake (spoonful.com)
- Making Cake with Little Person (roxnicholl.wordpress.com)
- Amélie and the cake (amelieland.wordpress.com)