Go to registration
- If you already know you want to register, click on the button to the right to take you to Eventbite.
Recovery network: Toronto is happy to host an opportunity for you to attend a whole day workshop with Rufus May and Elisabeth Svanholmer.
Note: This event is part of a series in June 2014 in Toronto, offering you the opportunity to build your own conference experience with connected, related events that are open to all… learn more.
A Workshop with Rufus May and Elisabeth Svanholmer
Tue 17 June 2014
Friends House, 60 Lowther Ave
Sensitivity means the ability sense things, such as sights, sounds, other peoples feelings and energies. When we are highly sensitive we notice things others don’t and we are more strongly affected by things. This doesn’t have to be a problem we just need to learn to look after this ability. Some people who are highly sensitive may be told they are mentally ill, looking at them as highly sensitive is another way of approaching things.
The workshop hopes to look at:
- identifying our particular sensitivities
- rethinking vulnerability and discovering its strengths and possibilities
- ways to look after our sensitivity and overwhelm
- links between sensitivity, hearing voices, and other powerful experiences
- ways to navigate insensitive situations
This workshop for anyone interested in understanding highly sensitive people and thinking about our own sensitivities .
- Mental health Professionals $150
- General $100
- Bursary $ 50
Restricted capacity – all spaces are limited.
Includes light lunch, refreshments.
Bursary places are intended for people who hear voices and are in receipt of benefits. If you are interested in applying please inquire at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Instant registration and payment for Understanding Our Sensitivity is online at Eventbrite, with many ways to pay…
Note after registering you will need to print your ticket and bring it along with you on 17th June.