Russell Brand guest – edited an issue of The New Statesman and wrote an assay about the revolution that has started and is happening. If you are not part of it then it is time for you too to wake up.
Jeremy Paxman’s beard:
“Russell Brand… if you don’t vote how do you have any authority to write about politics?”
“Well, I don’t get my authority from this current paradigm which is quite narrow and only serves a few people, I look for alternatives elsewhere that can be of service to humanity”.
Russell Brand Interviewed on BBC’s Newsnight by Jeremy Paxman’s luxuriant beard.
Read Russell Brand’s essay as guest Editor in the current issue of New Statesman.
- WATCH: Russell Brand brings the message of revolution to Newsnight (newstatesman.com)
- Could Russell Brand stop clowning around and be Britain’s Beppe Grillo? (guardian.com)
- Brand takes over New Statesman (express.com)
- Russell Brand tells Jeremy Paxman to keep growing ‘gorgeous’ beard as Newsnight host questions him on his revolution (Metro)
- Comedian Russell Brand is getting political. Does he want to be taken seriously? (Globe and Mail)