The virtual meeting place for individuals and organizations dedicated to reducing the social, health and economic harms associated with drugs and drug policies.
- To develop in Canada a network of harm reduction workers, agencies, organisations, individuals and groups of individuals, including people with current drug use experience, for the purpose of exchanging information and providing mutual support
- To educate the public, politicians, legislators and the media about the efficacy and legitimacy of Harm Reduction for redressing the consequences of the use and distribution of illicit drugs
- To ensure that drug policies in Canada exemplify true Harm Reduction
- To work collaboratively to end the war on drugs and on the people who use them
The International Network of People who Use Drugs (INPUD) was established to represent the interests of drug users on the world stage.
The Aims of INPUD are:
- To advocate and lobby for the rights of drug users on the world stage
- To bring the voices of drug users to the policy table
- To support and seed the development of self-determining networks of drug users that
- advocate for the rights of drug users
- To promote and advocate for harm reduction as a means of supporting safer drug use
- To build alliances with like-minded organizations in the drugs ﬁeld and civil society to further the ﬁrst four aims of INPUD
You must be logged in to post a comment.